HR Force | Decentralised Personnel Cost Planning
Decentralised Personnel Cost Planning
SAP Personnel Cost Planning enables you to determine and provide your planned personnel costs (e.g.: controlling) in the best way and in appropriate detail. The HRFORCE-Solution “Decentralised Personnel Cost Planning” affords you an ideal process for obtaining results in which all the decision-makers in this process can be actively included.
With the HRFORCE-Solution “Decentralised Personnel Cost Planning”, you receive a tool that both provides you with a fast overview of costs and affords simple change entries (new staff additions, exits, changes of status,…). Listing of cost items ensues based on the structural organisation and you can flexibly arrange which information is displayed as data columns in the overview.
You can freely define which change actions based on the basic actions of new staff additions, exits, remuneration adjustment, employment level, ranking, extension, start and end of an absence, and fees you want to use. For these actions, wage types that are permissible for entries can also be defined and grouped together (including indirect assessment).
Immediate recalculations of changes and comparisons with an original plan are of course possible. The planned costs are also possible as ABAP List Viewer Evaluation per cost item.
- DETERMINING OF COST ITEMS
Based on the structural organisation that can, however, be adjusted (client exit).
- DEFINING OF CHANGE ACTIONS
Programmable change actions
Proposed values and checking are possible with client exit.
- COMPARING WITH SOURCE
“Original”, “new” and “delta” cost views can be called up from an original planning run.
Changes are immediately recalculated and displayed.
- PERIODS ARE SUPPORTED
Costs can be displayed all together, semi-annually, quarterly or monthly.
- DISTRIBUTING AND ALLOCATING COSTS TO MORE THAN ONE POST
Cost distribution and allocation to several posts are taken into consideration.
- Based on Standard SAP cost planning
- No separate cost lists (in Excel, etc.) for decentralised people responsible for costs
- Entries made directly by people responsible for costs ⇨ less work for the HR department
- Clear representation of costs
- Simple handling of planned changes
- Impact of planned changes immediately apparent
- Comparison with a reference plan