HR Force | Uniform Business Travel Law / Travel and Driving Times
Uniform Business Travel Law / Travel and Driving Times
The respective collective agreements for metal workers and for the electronics industry provide specific requirements regarding travel expense claim forms that are easy to manage with our supplement for SAP Standard.
Uniform Service Travel Law (EDR) enables you to cover the requirements of the collective agreements for metal workers and the electronics industry regarding the travel expense claim forms.
The expansions are realised in the standard version of the SAP ERP HCM via user exits and user expansion.
The display of travel and driving time remuneration is also included in this solution.
- DISPLAY OF TRAVEL AND DRIVING TIMES
Travel and driving times are managed via their own tab in the transaction Trip. These additional payments can be calculated and paid via travel expenses.
- CUSTOMISED EDR MENU
In a clear client menu all the required settings can be maintained. The respective functions can either be started using available push buttons or menu navigation.
- CUSTOMISED FEATURES
The employees can be assigned to and excluded from individual rules via features.
- CUSTOMISED MARKING
Travel privileges infotype
- Display of collective agreement requirements regarding business travel expense forms
- Simple client menu
- Computation included in standard travel process
- Assessment rates and basics controlled by tables
- Automated master data maintenance via program (Batch Input)
- Solution expandable for other collective agreements
- Solution expandable for new business travel rights