HR Force | Cloud Services
With our team of project managers, consultants and developers, we'll help you meet all the organisational, professional and technical requirements that arise within the framework of an SAP ERP HCM project.
The implementation and operation of Cloud-Solutions, especially by SAP SuccessFactors, enable a consumption-orientated accounting system, offer the necessary up-to-date information, combined with a high availability and scalability, support a rapid innovation outcome and enable a quick entry into productive application. These criteria can be implemented with a transformation support of the existing processes and the configuration of the HR processes on the basis of the standards made available by the SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Solution.
SAP SuccessFactors Project Support and Consulting
- Accompanying Project management
The requirements specification and the preparation of the fundamental implementation principles, as well as the stipulation of the scope of the solution function whilst taking into account the HR and IT customer strategy
The implementation and technical configuration of the recorded customer requirements in several repetitive steps
The carrying out of Change-Management and communications activities to the final implemented and tested HR-processes for all involved customer associates
The preparation and live product launch of the implemented solution and transfer to the configured operational support for the ongoing operation
By means of Best-Practice inspection the definition of the relevant specific customer applications and related processing steps is supported and brought together for attainment of the defined strategic and professional objectives derived from it.
The cloud-based HCM-Processes are analysed and documented on the basis of the overall summarised Best-Practice-Processes of the SAP SuccessFactors System as well as on the basis of your company strategy and defined application scenarios, with the objective of creating and putting into writing the performance description of the future resolution portfolio. The main objective is to visualise the HCM-Processes to be illustrated and prepare the information base for future innovation outcome.Core issues
- Configuration scope inclusive of covered application scenarios
- System integration
- Scope of possible data migration
- Change-Management procedure
- Test and training procedure
- Responsibilities and role specification
Taking into account your own application scenarios and company orientation, inclusive of HR-strategy, the testing instance is implemented by means of the Best-Practice-Configuration and is tested and trained in the subsequent iteration step (iteration 1).
The first Best-Practice-Configuration of the system, which already takes into account your customer-specific application scenarios and professional objectives identified in the preparation phase, outlines the basis for the refinement and adaptation of individual requirements, within the scope of the first iterative step, which are identified and recognised by you in the course of the work and increasing familiarity with the SuccessFactors resolution.Core issues
- Configuration of the testing instance
- Launch of the defined applications
- Training and utilisation of the system (end-user perspective)
- Establishment of the necessary operational/structural changes
- Disclaiming of liability and examination of the Best-Practice-Configuration
The configured and, from end-user perspective, trained resolution is re-examined and refined with your necessary customer-specific HR-capacity and is re-configured and finalised in a second iterative step (iteration 2).
Following initial experiences of the system and your feedback from the first preceding iteration step, the examined applications are supplemented with the necessary customer-specific application contents and associated information, such as value sets and selection, drop-down lists. The second training measure focuses on the administrative side of the process, where your administrators acquire the necessary knowledge for the ongoing operation and support of the new resolution. The necessary Change-Management-Measures, training preparation and, under the circumstances, also training completion for the end-user of the system, are integral components of this phase.Core issues
- Corrected and revised configuration of the test instance
- Integration of the defined applications
- Training of the administration process (Administrator view)
- Examination and disclaiming of liability of the customer-specific Best-Practice-Configuration
- Establishment of the necessary operational/structural changes
- Implementation of the first Change-Management-Measures
- Identification of Change-Requests
On the basis of the corrected and revised configuration the preparation of the live product launch is initiated and the necessary Change-Management-Measures and user trainings are implemented.
Based on the final liability disclaiming of the system configuration (test instance) the live product launch (productive instance) is initiated. The support of the productive resolution can be administered by the trained customer administrators, and the productive test, as well as the examination of the correctly adopted configurations and HR-content, is implemented within the relevant departments. The technical system documentation is finalised and the support handed over. On approval of the system, utilisation by your end users begins and the project is concluded.Core issues
- Documentation of the technical configuration
- Documentation of the implemented HCM Processes
- Incorporation of the productive operation
- Support organisation and processes
- Implemented Change-Management-Measures
- Finalised end-user-training
Accompanying Project Management
The implementation of SAP SuccessFactors or general Cloud Services solutions is supported considerably by a versatile project procedure.
The focus of a SAP SuccessFactors project is the configuration of the HCM-processes based on the standards supplied by the Cloud-Solution. Within the scope of the technical possibilities offered by SuccessFactors, customer specific solutions can be implemented (metadata framework), but these are only necessary in the rarest of cases because the adaptation of individual customer business processes to the standard shows a better cost-benefit ratio taking into account all necessary modification measures. In general, SAP SuccessFactors projects are aimed at configuration rather than development. This is to be fulfilled as a fundamental premise in the context of project management.
- Clarification of technical guidelines
- Managing of stakeholders and technology
- Development of integrated, long-term process management
- The defining of a versatile project strategy
- Specification of Change Management procedure
- Adapt and standardise processes (Transformation)
- Development of a suitable coordination structure (Process-responsibility, project organisation)
- Establishment of the objectives and creation of a support structure, in order to be able to generate the anticipated surplus value on a long-term basis