HR Force | Interface between ATOSS and SAP
Interface between ATOSS and SAP
Plan staff efficiently and react flexibly to changes.
At the same time, take complex regulations and employee satisfaction into account.
With ASES and ATC from ATOSS, you have optimal solutions for Personal Placement Planning and Time Management.
We take care of the integration between ATOSS and your SAP HCM system – Master data for ATOSS, time data for Payroll accounting in SAP HCM.
With the HR Force interface, you can connect the systems quickly and without programming effort.
This means that you have the employee masters in time for planning in ASES/ATC and the employee benefits and absences also in time for Payroll back in SAP HCM – and all this without much effort for design, programming and monitoring;
SAP standard functions supplemented by control options.
- PERSONNEL MASTER DATA
This means that the basic data for Personnel Placement Planning and Time Management are available in ATOSS in good time and does not have to be entered separately. Due to the flexibility of the interface, customer-specific infotypes can also be transferred.
- ABSENCES AND WAGE TYPES
In order for the payroll to work correctly, it needs performance data such as basic hours, overtime, but also special attendances/absences such as holidays and illnesses.
- PERSONAL WORK SCHEDULE
The employees' personal work schedule can also be filled in to be able to evaluate downtimes.
- FLEXIBLE EXTENSIONS POSSIBLE ON CUSTOMER REQUEST
Example: Handling of the electronic certificate of incapacity to work.
- Fast, uncomplicated use of the standard interface
- Individual adjustments possible with standard SAP tools (customer fields, customer infotypes, additional information, ...).
- Changeover to ATOSS often possible without major changes in accounting
- We connect, regardless of whether the systems run on-premise or in the cloud directly or via middleware (SAP PI/PO, SAP BC, SAP Cloud Integration).
- Always securely transmitted, encrypted and secured. ATOSS manages its data in SAP.
- Proven robust interface