HR Force | Supplement for Performance Management
Supplement for Performance Management
A large number of requests were sent during projects to SAP Performance Management that could not be covered by the standard version and still cannot. Based on all these needs, HR Force has developed a supplement to Performance Management that can smoothly be integrated into the standard solution and will support your processes in the best way possible.
In the HRFORCE Supplement for Performance Management, Performance Management functions are covered that cannot be covered by the standard function of SAP Performance Management, but have proven themselves to be a meaningful supplement.
This applies first and foremost to automating mass processes taking into account the requirements of individual clients, such as installing documents, allowing for changes during the year and automated calculations of extra payments and bonuses.
- AUTOMATIC DOCUMENT CREATION
By implementing a report, the correct documents for the employees are drawn up.
- CHANGES MADE DURING THE YEAR ARE RECORDED.
Automatic checking for changes of employees and corresponding changes in Performance Management by implementing reports
- ACHIEVMENT OF OBJECTIVES
Bandwidth calculation with break: By entering minimum, average and maximum,
a bandwidth is produced, within which an objective must be reached.
- AUTOMATIC EXTRA PAYMENT COMPUTATION
Based on the degree of objective achievement, the extra pay to be paid can be calculated automatically.
- Different forms (templates) depending on the position of the employee are taken into account and created.
- Weighting for targeted units can vary within a template.
- Regulations and features for document creation can be customised.
- New staff additions, exits, long-term absences, organisational changes, as well as new managers and assessors are taken into account.
- Defining, changing header data and redesigning take place according to the situation.
- Calculation of non-linear achieving of objectives and/or with lower limits that
are not 0.00
- For computing, customer-specific regulations are used, and payments on account are taken into consideration or
can be calculated.
- Automatic factoring (for exact days, weekly/monthly)