HR Force | SAP Travel Management Connector
SAP Travel Management Connector
The HRFORCE-Solution “SAP Travel Management Connector“ is a Concur certified interface between SAP Concur and SAP ERP Travel Management. On one hand, you as a customer can use all features and take advantages in terms of SAP Concur usability and on the other hand you can rely on the high quality and flexibility of your SAP Travel Management and the integration into SAP Payroll, Finance and Controlling. This allows the integration of SAP international Travel Management solutions into the SAP Concur cloud solution and the fulfilment of legal requirements and special rules (collective and/or company agreements). Extensive interfaces are not required.
The “SAP Travel Management Connector“ is using already existing interfaces in order to jump off the SAP Concur Expense Report into the SAP Travel Management where users will have to enter specific data to start the automatic per diems calculation. These results, based on legal agreements, will be handed over into SAP Concur automatically.
Additionally, the trip reimbursement statement will be added as an attachment into SAP Concur in order to ensure the highest transparency concerning the calculation of per diems or accommodations.
- BASE CONFIGURATION
Transfer of Travel Expenses from SAP Concur, Data mapping and URL-creation for external call
- CALLING SAP TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
Mapping of Concur ID to SAP trip number, status check, data transfer and FIORI app call
- HAND OVER PER DIEMS
Trip simulation, customer specific transfer of per diems as output type in SAP Concur
- DOWNSTREAM FUNCTIONALITIES
Reimbursement statement as an attachment to the SAP Concur Expense Report, status change in SAP Travel Management
- Usage of the powerful and flexible SAP Travel Management in terms of per diem calculation based on collective and/or company agreements
- No extensive interfaces into master data, time management or payroll
- Highly flexible enhancement options for data entries (travel and/or driving times)
- Fast implementation and less testing effort for those who have SAP Travel Management already up and running
- Delegation (in terms of data entry into SAP Concur) is supported
- Integration via Standard APIs in SAP Concur