HR Force | Travel and Driving Periods
Travel and Driving Periods
Many collective agreements (for the metalworking industry, etc.) include specific processing regulations for travel and driving periods. The entries and calculation of the results is not possible as a matter of course in SAP Standard and requires the traveller and the person entering the data to have specific business knowledge.
With the HRFORCE-Solution "Travel and Driving Periods", the travel and driving periods incurred during a business trip can be processed directly via SAP ERP Travel Management.
This solution is realised in the standard version of SAP ERP Travel Management via user exits and user expansions.
- DISPLAY OF TRAVEL AND DRIVING TIMES
Travel and driving times are administered via its own index tab in transaction trip. Computation and payment of these additional services may take place via travel expenses.
- TRAVEL AND DRIVING TIMES STATEMENT
Payment amounts can be made in accordance with the various collective agreement rules. Results can be displayed as their own document type with the travel documents.
- INDIVIDUAL FEATURES
The employees can be assigned to and excluded from the separate rule via features.
- Display of the collective agreement requirements regarding travel and driving periods
- Calculation included in standard travel process
- Assessment rates and basics controlled by tables
- Payment by wages/salary or business travel statement
- Transfer to wages and salary via SAP Standard Travel Management interface
- All the costs of one trip are available at a glance.