HR Force | Travel Expenses – Extension Collective Agreement for Trade Commerce
Travel Expenses – Extension Collective Agreement for Trade Commerce
The collective agreement for trade commerce poses specific challenges relating to the domestic per diem calculation. In detail, this means the counting of calendar days within a month and the reduction of the daily allowance from the 13th calendar day onwards, whereby business trips with a total of no more than 3 hours may not be counted.
Manual handling would confront your specialist department respectively your users with an enormous administrative effort, whereby errors could not proactively avoided despite all efforts. Likewise, extensive legal konwledge would be demanded of the traveller, which would mean great training expenditure for you as a company.
The HRFORCE-Solution "Travel Expenses – Extension Collective Agreement for Trade Commerce" enables you to meet these requirements regarding collective agreements comfortably and automatically.
Once installed, which automatically counts the domestic business trip days according to the collective agreement regulations by executing a report and implements the reduction in the daily allowance from the 13th calendar day per month, works maintenance-free.
If you are already using SAP Travel Management today, nothing will change in terms of data entries for your employees when you add this supplement. The training expenditure for your personnel is therefore also eliminated.
- TRAVEL ABROAD
Domestic portions of travel abroad are handled separately (are not subject to
- DOMESTIC TRAVEL AND INTERMEDIATE DESTINATIONS
Correct breakdown for trips with intermediate destinations, as well as for several trips in one day
- RETROACTIVE CHANGES
Changes for past periods (changes, new trips and cancellations) automatically adjust the monthly calculation.
Updating of the travel calendar for settlement checking
- Completely automatic run without manual intervention
- Reduction in work for specialists, as unnecessary administrative expenditure is avoided
- Payment of correct travel reimbursements without advance or subsequent adjustments, provided that the trips are recorded and accounted in time
- Domestic portions of travel abroad are treated differently.
- No additional annual maintenance costs
- No training expenditure for your users